CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 7, 2010

A treehouse cupcake

I received a wonderful surprise when I opened my email today, an email from treehouse stamps. This company has the cutest digital images and there is a contest this month using the provided cupcake image and sentiment.



I printed the cupcake three times, and colored them with plain ol’ colored pencils. My trusty embroidery scissors helped me cut these cute little sweets out. The paper is from a designer paper stack by K&Company called Sleepy Tree.

I thought the cupcakes needed a little sparkle so I added a bit of clear glitter to the frosting, the highlight on the strawberries, and the star on the flag. I printed the sentiment, trimmed it to size.

I ran an edge punch along the bottom edge to look like the edge of a table cloth.

Thanks for looking, I’d love to hear what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment