CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 20, 2010

In Honor of the Queen Mudder!


A week ago exactly Mothermark at SCS was crowned Queen for the Day. I'm a week late so she can keep celebrating. I chose an old card from her gallery to case. Butterflies for Misty! by MotherMark

I changed just about everything but kept the same basic idea.

I used a vap! stamp from the $1 bin at Michaels to stamp the butterflies in versafine vintage sepia and sponged to color - red - orange - yellow.

I stamped the hero arts wildflowers in yellow, orange, and red on white card. I cut the image into the panels and sponged the edges of the panels.


I added a sentiment using a piece of vellum. I stamped the inkadinkado in versamark and used a mixture of red and clear embossing powder to heat emboss the words with love.

The three panels are mounted on a piece of brown card stock from core'dinations.
This image panel is framed with a piece of white card that was sponged to match.

Once this was all assembled the butterflies were glued to the coordinating panels.

Jolee's jewels were used to bling up the bottom of the card as well as two on the vellum to hide the adhesive :D

2 comments:

Michelle VP said...

Oh, I love this card! I love the panels and the three different warm colors used. Those butterflies are so pretty popped up over the flowers too. :)

KER said...

beautiful work...colors...embellishments

Post a Comment